Ensuring All Students Reach Their Potential
The Potosi R-3 School District will provide for all students a safe environment which will allow them the opportunity to reach their learning potential and prepare them to become responsible citizens through a cooperative effort among home, school, and community.
- We believe that each student is important and unique.
- We believe all students are 21st century learners and will be college or career ready.
- We believe that parental, family, school and community relationships are essential to foster ethical and moral character.
- We believe that providing a safe and nurturing atmosphere will foster a life-long love of learning.
- We believe all staff will inspire all students to achieve success and compete at a high level.
- We believe that all students will increase understanding, tolerance, and acceptance of people from varied cultural, economic and racial backgrounds.